Members receive monthly updates as well as invitations to events and webinars all aimed at providing education and information about current health issues and political developments. Member feedback drives our advocacy priorities and their stories are shared with government, politicians and stakeholders. Members are invited to attend political outreach meetings with our Board and Executive Director.
Examples of member benefits include:
- Monthly updates that are focused on new developments in the health sector in Alberta.
- Invitations to events with speakers who provide insight into member issues and emerging concerns. Past speakers include Ministers of Health, key MLAs, political pundits and we are always open to suggestions re: topics and speakers for the future.
- Election packages that provide summaries of advocacy priorities, contacts, positions, key messages, key questions and more.
- Opportunity to participate in meetings with MLAs, Ministers, and influential stakeholders.
- Sharing of resources from other members.
- A voice in shaping Coalition positions and directions including the opportunity to bring forward specific issues to be highlighted.